The Beginners ski pass offers access to the Sunnegga-Blauherd beginners area with its blue ski runs.
The following lifts/trains are included in the Beginners ski pass:
- Sunnegga funicular
- Sunnegga-Blauherd combi cableway
- Leisee Shuttle
- Eisfluh chairlift
- Findeln chairlift
- Wolli’s Beginners Park
- Free ski pass for kids (ski pass with photo required) up to 9 years of age.
- Children: 9 – 15.99years of age: 50%
- Youth: 16 – 19.99 years of age: 15%
- On Saturdays: the Zermatt ski pass is free for children under 16.
The amount of the reduction depends on the date of birth. Offical ID showing date of birth required.
- Unlimited use of the following lifts/trains in the Sunnegga-Blauherd beginners area: Sunnegga funicular, Sunnegga-Blauherd combi cableway, Leisee Shuttle, Eisfluh chairlift and Findeln chairlift as timetabled
- Use of Wolli’s Beginners Park on Sunnegga
- Local bus
- Consecutive days
- All prices incl. 7.7% VAT