The Zermatt ski pass offers you up to 200 kilometres of fun on the slopes in the Sunnegga-Rothorn, Gornergrat and Schwarzsee-Matterhorn glacier paradise areas. Just choose the number of days you want, then it’s off to the slopes! The free local bus will bring you conveniently from a number of stops in Zermatt to the Sunnegga-Rothorn and Matterhorn glacier paradise valley stations.
Cervinia / Valtournenche
Additional day-ticket: CHF 42.00
- Free ski pass for kids (ski pass with photo required) up to 9 years of age.
- Children: 9 – 15.99years of age: 50%
- Youth: 16 – 19.99 years of age: 15%
- On Saturdays: the Zermatt ski pass is free for children under 16.
The amount of the reduction depends on the date of birth. Offical ID showing date of birth required.
- Unlimited use of all facilities in the Zermatt ski area, as timetabled
- Use of the Zermatt snow park near the Furggsattel glacier lift
- Use of Wolli’s Beginners Park on Sunnegga
- Local bus
- Consecutive days (exception: flex passes)
- All prices incl. 7.7% VAT