Funventure – it means experiences you’ll have in Zermatt’s mountain world that are so much fun and such amazing adventures:
With the mountain carts (three-wheel go-carts) it's a thrilling ride down the mountain from Blauherd (2'578 m a.s.l.) to Sunnegga (2'288 m a.s.l.). And then? For the descent past the hamlet of Tufern you swap your mountain cart for a kickbike and continue your downhill adventure! Are you ready?
- Single trip Zermatt - Blauherd
- 1 ride mountain carts (incl. safety equipment)
- 1 ride kickbikes (incl. safety equipment)
- Adults: from CHF 58.00
- Children aged 9 - 15.99: from CHF 29.00
- Swiss Travel Pass, Half-fare or GA holders: from CHF 45.50
Suitable for children over 9 years of age and 1.35 m tall.
With the funventure package you get a single ride up to Blauherd and enjoy an adventurous descent with a mountain cart from Blauherd to Sunnegga and with a kickbike from Sunnegga to Zermatt.