Gornergrat Round Trip
During the Gornergrat round trip you will discover all of the facets available in the Zermatt excursion catalogue. Enjoy a section of the route with the imposing cog railway to Gornergrat and then sway back to Zermatt from Riffelberg via the idyllic hamlet of Furi with amazing views from the cable car.
You can also use the Riffelberg-Express for both sections (mountain and valley).
* The Riffelberg-Express is open from 02.07.2022 to 21.08.2022.
Validities & reductions
*THE REDUCED PRICE IS VALID FOR HOLDERS OF A HALF FARE, GA OR SWISS TRAVEL PASS
- Children up to 8.99 years free
- Children from 9 - 15.99 years with Junior / Grandchild Card when accompanied by a
- parent / grandparent free
- Dogs are transported free of charge
There is a change of route charge of CHF 10.00 (adults) or CHF 5.00 (with Half-Price Pass, General Pass, Swiss Travel Pass, or for children) if a guest decides to adjust part of a selected route during his trip.
The amount of the reduction depends on the date of birth. Offical ID showing date of birth required.
All prices incl. VAT. Prices are subject to change. For payments in foreign currencies the exchange rate of the day will be applied.