The snowshoe tour along the Matterhorn glacier Trail is without a doubt one of the most beautiful experiences in the winter wonderland of Zermatt’s Alpine world. Accompanied by a qualified ZERMATTERS guide, you make your way along a route from Trockener Steg (2939 metres) to Schwarzsee (2583 metres). The snowshoe tour takes place every Friday* from a minimum number of three participants.
In case of unfavourable weather and snow conditions the tour will alternatively take place in the Sunnegga-Rothorn area.
*Other weekdays are possible on request. Please contact ZERMATTERS directly.
- Adults: CHF 197.50
- Swiss Travel Pass, Half-fare or GA holders: CHF 175.00
- Ski or Peak Pass holders: CHF 145.00
- Single trip to Tr. Steg, back from Schwarzsee
- guided tour from Tr. Steg to Schwarzsee (approx. 4-5 hours)
- rental of snowshoes, avalanche transceiver (LVS device)
Registration: up to 3 pm the day before
Meeting point: at 8.30 am at the Matterhorn glacier paradise valley station (at the Dorsaz Sport)
A minimum of 3 guests are required per tour. In the case of cancellation of your booked offer, you will be notified by e-mail during the course of the previous day.