Informationen zu Skipässen und Tickets
MATTERHORN CERVINO SPEED OPENING
The World Cup races in Zermatt/Cervinia will take place on 11 and 12 November 2023 and 18 and 19 November 2023. The programme includes the men's downhill races on the first weekend and the women's downhill races on the second weekend.
The Gran Becca course is embedded in a unique natural setting between the Plateau Rosa mountain station (3,720 metres above sea level) and Laghi Cime Bianche (2,835 metres above sea level). More information about the downhill piste here.
The Sunrise Fanzone on Testa Grigia and the Laghi Cime Bianche finish area are accessible from Zermatt either by train or ski/snowboard (Matterhorn Glacier Paradise to Testa Grigia) and with a valid ski pass or single ticket. You can find all the important information about the ski pass here:
- With the opening of the new Matterhorn Glacier Ride II cable car, both skiers and pedestrians will be able to watch the race
- Only guests with an official World Cup ticket will be allowed to take the cable car from Plateau Rosa - Laghi Cime Bianche to reach the finish area.
- The ski area on the Swiss side will be open as normal, weather conditions permitting.
- Due to the regulated course capacity during the women World Cup race on 18 and 19 November, not all of the area in Cervinia will be accessible.
- The Ventina piste no. 7 is not open to skiers
- The Testa Grigia - Cime Bianche Laghi piste can only be used if a ticket for the World Cup has been purchased with the ski pass
- Ski passes are not valid for the Matterhorn Glacier Paradise railway journey to Testa Grigia. Skiers must ski to the Sunrise Fanzone
- Zermatt ski pass: the ticket authorises skiing in the Zermatt ski area to Testa Grigia
- International ski pass: with this ticket, guests who have purchased a World Cup ticket can use the Plateua Rosa - Laghi Cime Bianche cable car. Skis must be deposited at the Testa Grigia station - if the ski piste via the Theodul Pass is not yet open.
Pedestrians wishing to access the Sunrise Fanzone on Testa Grigia are recommended to purchase a return ticket Zermatt - Testa Grigia (available online from October 2023).
Adult: 135.00 CHF
Child / HTAX: 67.50 CHF
Pedestrians who wish to reach the finish area on Cime Bianche Laghi are recommended to buy a return ticket Zermatt - Cime Bianche Laghi (available online from October 2023).
The Testa Grigia - Cime Bianche Laghi lift can only be used if a ticket for the World Cup has been purchased for the Zermatt - Cime Bianche Laghi return ticket.
Adult: 154.00 CHF
HTAX: 86.50 CHF
Child: 77.00 CHF