With the Bikepass Zermatt (1-7 days) you are entitled to unlimited ascents to the stations:
*On the Gornergratbahn bikes are transported from 8 - 9.12 a.m. (from Zermatt) and from 3.30 p.m. A reservation for a fee (CHF 10.00 per bike) is required. Reservations can be made here.
- Unlimited ascents to Rothorn, Riffelberg (via Riffelberg-Express) and Schwarzsee stations as timetabled
- Up-hill travel on the Gornergrat Bahn from 8 a.m. - 9.12 a.m. and from 3.30 p.m. (reservation required)
- Bike transport on all installations of Zermatt Bergbahnen AG if transport is permitted
- Local bus
Please note: A reservation (fee of CHF 10.00) per bike is required on the Gornergrat Bahn.
- Bambini up to the age of 8.99 years: free (available at the sales points or online as Wolli Card)
- Children 9 - 15.99 years: 50%
- GA, half-fare, Swiss Travel Pass: 50% (available at the sales points or in the Matterhorn App)
The amount of the reduction depends on the date of birth. Offical ID showing date of birth required.
- All prices incl. 7.7% VAT
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
You can buy online tickets up to a few minutes before first using them. The one exception is when you buy a new KeyCard, which is sent out by post. This must be done at least five days before the validity period of the ticket begins.
With the half-fare card/GA you get 50% off the following tickets:
- Single & return tickets to all stations
- Peak2Peak ticket, Gornergrat round trip ticket
- Bike passes
On the Peak Pass you get a 25% discount with the half-fare card/GA.
As a visual control is necessary for half-fare cards/GA, you cannot buy the reduced tickets in the web shop. We ask you to buy your tickets at one of our sales points.
If you already own a KeyCard, you can load the online ticket onto your card. It’s activated and valid after just a few minutes (no more than 30 minutes). With a newly purchased KeyCard dispatched by post, we will mail your ticket to any address in Europe specified by you. From a period of five days or less before the start date of the ticket, the only available option is on-site collection.
If you choose the “pick-up” function (on-site collection), you can either get your ticket conveniently from one of the twelve ticket machines or collect it from one of our sales points (go to the desk with the “pick-up” sign). Please note that if you do not have a data carrier, a deposit of CHF 5 for each ticket will be charged at the sales point. The deposit will be refunded when you return your ticket(s) at one of our sales points in Zermatt.