The Zermatt Bike Pass entitles you to unlimited travel on the following lifts/railways: Sunnegga-Rothorn, Gornergrat*, Furi-Schwarzsee and Furi-Riffelberg. The Bike Pass is valid for 1–7 days. Bike transport is included on all facilities.
*On the Gornergratbahn bikes are transported from 4 p.m.
- Unlimited lift travel to Rothorn, Gornergrat and Schwarzsee stations as timetabled
- Bike transport
- Local bus
- Bambini up to the age of 8.99 years: free (available at the sales points or online as Wolli Card)
- Children 9 - 15.99 years: 50%
- 1/2-Tax, GA or Swiss Travel Pass 50% (available at the sales points)
The amount of the reduction depends on the date of birth. Offical ID showing date of birth required.
- All prices incl. 7.7% VAT
Zermatt bike pass
Explore the bike trails around Zermatt