The Zermatt Bike Pass entitles you to unlimited ascents to Sunnegga-Rothorn, Gornergrat*, Furi-Schwarzsee and Furi-Riffelberg. The Bike Pass is valid for 1–7 days.
*On the Gornergratbahn bikes are transported from 8 - 9.12 a.m. (from Zermatt) and from 3.30 p.m. A reservation for a fee (CHF 10.00 per bike) is required. Reservations can be made here.
- Unlimited ascents to Rothorn, Riffelberg (via Riffelberg-Express) and Schwarzsee stations as timetabled
- Up-hill travel on the Gornergrat Bahn from 8 a.m. - 9.12 a.m. and from 3.30 p.m. (reservation required)
- Bike transport on all installations of Zermatt Bergbahnen AG
- Local bus
Please note: A reservation (fee of CHF 10.00) per bike is required on the Gornergrat Bahn.
- Bambini up to the age of 8.99 years: free (available at the sales points or online as Wolli Card)
- Children 9 - 15.99 years: 50%
- 1/2-Tax, GA or Swiss Travel Pass 50% (available at the sales points)
The amount of the reduction depends on the date of birth. Offical ID showing date of birth required.
- All prices incl. 7.7% VAT
Zermatt bike pass
With the Bikepass Zermatt (1-7 days) you are entitled to unlimited ascents to the stations:
- Gornergrat (at defined times*)