The evening ride to Furi is an experience, which is all about socialising and good food. You will find both in Zermatt’s mountain restaurants and cosy chalets. The same goes for traditional Swiss specialities.
A great way to round off a sunny day on the slopes – with a special trip at 6.30 p.m. taking you from Zermatt to Furi. The old mountain traditions are alive and well in this sleepy hamlet. After a short walk, you can enjoy a delicious dinner at the Gitz-Gädi restaurant in the midst of the wintry landscape. If the snow conditions are favourable, you can even go back to the village on a toboggan. Great fun for young and old alike!
- Single ticket from Zermatt to Furi
- The toboggans are provided free of charge by the restaurant
- Adults: CHF 11.50 CHF
- Children aged 9 - 15.99: CHF 6.00
- Peak Pass, ski pass, Half-fare or GA holders: CHF 6.00
- Children up to 8.99 years: free
- As the number of seats in the Gitz-Gädi restaurant is limited, we ask you to make a reservation in good time.
- You can choose your dinner from the menu (no fixed menu) and pay directly on site.
Departure: 6.30 pm at the Matterhorn Glacier Paradise valley station
Headlamp or torch recommended.
The toboggans are provided free of charge by the restaurant.
Questions & Answers
There are different reductions depending on the experiences. You can find this information for each offer under "Prices". In most cases, however, there is a discount for children unter 16 years and for half-fare/GA holders*.
*The reduced price, if available, also applies if you have a Swiss Travel Pass or if you have already purchased a Peak Pass.
When buying an experience, you will receive a binding booking confirmation. You use this confirmation, i.e. the booking code contained therein (voucher), to redeem the service you have booked.