The Bike Pass light entitles you to unlimited up-hill travel on the lifts/railways Zermatt-Sunnegga-Blauherd, Zermatt-Furi-Schwarzsee and Furi-Riffelberg. The Bike Pass light is valid for 1–6 days including bike transport on all facilities.
For the Bikepass light from 3 days you can buy 1-3 additional days (prolongation) on site.
- Unlimited use of the facilities from Zermatt to Sunnegga, Blauherd, Furi, Schwarzsee and from Furi to Riffelberg (via Riffelberg-Express)
- Bike transport
- Local bus
- Bambini up to the age of 8.99 years: free
- Children 9 - 15.99 years: 50%
- 1/2-Tax, GA or Swiss Travel Pass 50% (available at the sales points)
The amount of the reduction depends on the date of birth. Offical ID showing date of birth required.
- All prices incl. 7.7% VAT
Bike pass light
With the Bikepass light (1-6 days) you are entitled to unlimited up-hill travel to all intermediate stations: Blauherd, Riffelberg and Schwarzsee.