Ski depots in Zermatt
After a long and thrilling day on the slopes you want to get back to your cosy hotel room. Nice for you. And your ski equipment? You don’t want to leave it outside somewhere or lug it for long distances. Fortunately, Zermatt has a number of ski depots for the use of guests. They offer a safe and sheltered place to store your gear overnight. And best of all: ski depots near the pistes save you the trouble of lugging your heavy skis or board on days when you’re out on the slopes. That way you can make a relaxed start to your day on the fabulous pistes in Matterhorn ski paradise.
FOLGENDE SKIDEPOT MÖGLICHKEITEN STEHEN DIR ZUR AUSWAHL:
You can chose between the following ski storage facilities:
- Sunnegga valley station, Zermatt: indoor and outdoor ski racks
- Sunnegga mountain station: indoor and outdoor ski racks, heated ski lockers
- Matterhorn glacier paradise valley station, Zermatt: indoor and outdoor ski racks, heated ski lockers
- Furi station: indoor ski racks
- Trockener Steg station: indoor ski racks, heated ski lockers
The digital stands and lockers can be opened and locked using your ski pass.