Ski depots in Zermatt
After a long and thrilling day on the slopes you want to get back to your cosy hotel room. Nice for you. And your ski equipment? You don’t want to leave it outside somewhere or lug it for long distances. Fortunately, Zermatt has a number of ski depots for the use of guests. They offer a safe and sheltered place to store your gear overnight. And best of all: ski depots near the pistes save you the trouble of lugging your heavy skis or board on days when you’re out on the slopes. That way you can make a relaxed start to your day on the fabulous pistes in Matterhorn ski paradise.
YOU CAN CHOSE BETWEEN THE FOLLOWING SKI STORAGE FACILITIES:
- Sunnegga valley station, Zermatt: indoor and outdoor ski racks
- Sunnegga mountain station: indoor and outdoor ski racks, heated ski lockers
- Furi station: indoor ski racks
- Trockener Steg station: indoor ski racks, heated ski lockers
The digital stands and lockers can be opened and locked using your ski pass.
You can pay the hire charge at the end of the rental period at the ticket office or online. From the date and time of deposit, the ski lockers can be opened any number of times during a 24-hour period (after the payment); but the ski racks only once.
- Ski rack: CHF 2.00 per 24h
- Heated ski locker (for 2 people): CHF 12.00 per 24h
Payment can be made in cash (coins or notes) or with a Maestro EC card or any common credit card (Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, JCB, Diners Club, Discover, etc.)