Tickets & Prices
It doesn’t matter whether it’s a single journey, return ticket or an annual pass. Or whether you’re skiing, biking or hiking. Zermatt Bergbahnen has the right ticket for everybody. Here you can find the price lists for the respective tickets. Alternatively, you can use the price calculator to quickly and easily check the current price for your desired ticket.
At the moment, dynamic pricing only applies to ski passes. For other tickets such as Peak Passes, bike passes or individual tickets, seasonal rates apply.
As a base price, different seasonal periods are predefined with «from prices». A price change can be triggered by various factors. Depending on demand, number of orders and weather forecast, the price may increase. In general, those who book early are guaranteed to benefit from the best price.
In general, if you book early, you are guaranteed to benefit from the best price. Normally, advance bookings are made in the web shop, but if you are already on site, you can also buy your ski pass at our sales points (in advance). The same prices apply online and offline.
In cooperation with insurance company SOLID, Zermatt Bergbahnen AG offers you the option of taking out additional cover on your ski pass.
You can choose from the following insurance products:
- PassProtect: covers reimbursement of your unused ski pass in the event of illness, accident or unfavourable weather conditions (supplement of CHF 3 per day; CHF 63 per season or year)
- SkiCare: covers all the costs mentioned above under PassProtect plus any additional expenses* arising from an accident on the slopes (supplement of CHF 5 per day; CHF 98 per season or year)
* Please note that any medical and emergency transport costs will only be assumed by SOLID if your private or national insurance does not apply or fails to provide adequate cover.
The following flyer gives detailed information on both insurance products.
Zermatt Bergbahnen recommends to all customers purchasing a ski or Peak Pass to take out additional insurance. Without insurance protection you are not entitled to a refund of your ski pass or Peak Pass.
Guests should send their refund request directly to SOLID at the following address:
Route de la Fonderie 2
Or via the company’s website at http://www.skicare.ch/en/
The cash-back guarantee costs CHF 10 per booking and covers the following:
- If you have a profile at www.matterhornparadise.ch, you can cancel your booking up to 48 hours before it becomes valid or prior to your departure date, or send us an enquiry. Just log on and go to “Orders” on your profile page.
- If you do not have a profile, we can cancel your booking for you up to 48 hours before it becomes valid or prior to your departure date. You can email an enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For season passes, the cash-back guarantee is valid as long as the pass remains unused, regardless of the start date of the validity.
A refund on the cash back guarantee is excluded in any case.
Further information on the online booking conditions can be found here.