Kickbike action on Sunnegga
Kickbiking? That’s an experience that grandma and grandpa will find as much fun as mum, dad and the children. A fun ride on off-road scooters. Or a thrilling downhill race to the valley. At the end of the day, the main thing is that you can look back fondly and agree: a kickbike ride with the whole family – that’s something we just have to do again.
Packages & Prices
The popular kickbikes can be hired at the Sunnegga-Rothorn valley sation (helmet incluced).
Suitable for children over 9 years of age and 1.35 m tall.
Kickbike rent (without ticket):
- Adult CHF 18.00
- Children aged 9 - 15.99 CHF 9.00
- Family (2 adults + 2 children up to 15.99 years) CHF 45.00
FAQ on Zermatt kickbiking fun
- When is the best time for kickbiking? In the summer months, from June to mid-October.
- Which days of the week can I go kickbiking? Every day.
- Is there an age limit? Anyone over nine years of age can have fun kickbiking.
- Can I hire a kickbike? Yes, in Zermatt, at the Sunnegga-Rothorn valley station in Zermatt or up on Sunnegga.
- Do I need a helmet? Yes, one will come with the kickbike when you hire it.
- How do I get to Sunnegga? With the funicular from the Sunnegga-Rothorn valley station up to the Sunnegga mountain station at 2,288 metres. Tip: At the ticket counter, ask about family discounts.
- How do I get my kickbike to Sunnegga? There is a kickbike rental place up on Sunnegga.
- What route should I take to the valley? First, you ride through the forest of Swiss stone pine and larch, past the hamlet of Tuftern and then, in a series of wild zigzags, back to Zermatt – with the Matterhorn getting closer all the time.
- Where can I return my kickbike? At Sunnegga-Rothorn valley station in Zermatt.
A visit to Wolli's Park
Once you’re up on Sunnegga, you might as well pay a visit to Wolli’s Fun Park at Leisee. You can get there in no time on the Leisee Shuttle. The kids can burn off some energy in the playground. And Leisee is always there if you want to cool off. In the Sunnegga restaurant you can fortify yourself before you start the headlong descent on your kickbike. Let the family adventure begin!
Surprise your family with a fun trip kickbing in Zermatt! Book now online.