Off to the highest mountain station in Europe
Matterhorn Glacier Paradise
Book early and save
without queuing into the mountains
Secure online shopping
The Matterhorn Glacier Paradise can be reached from Zermatt in a journey time of around 40 minutes, including changes. Here you can find the return ticket to the Matterhorn Glacier Paradise.
At an airy 3'883 metres of altitude you will find Europe’s highest mountain station. Want to go higher still? The summit lift will bring you to the viewing platform with a 360º panoramic view that includes 38 Alpine giants. A visit to the world’s highest glacier palace will make the excursion an experience you will never forget. Travel in one of the Matterhorn Glacier Ride’s brand new Crystal Ride cabins for a special thrill.
The following ticket options are available for individual trips to the Matterhorn Glacier Paradise:
- Return ticket
- Full fare (100%) or half-fare (50%) where relevant discount applies
- Single or return trip to the Matterhorn Glacier Paradise (option of getting on or off at stations en route)
- Admission to the Glacier Palace
- Use of the viewing platform and the Cinema Lounge (as timetabled)
- Admission to the 3S InfoCube
- Bike transport (as far as Trockener Steg)
- Local bus
- Dogs are carried for free
Bambini3 - 8.99 years of age*free
Children9 - 15.99 years of age50%
Children9 - 15.99 years of agewith Junior Card/Grandchild Card (accompanied)free
GA, half-fare, Swiss Travel Pass50%
Groups from 10 guestsplease send requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Children under three years of age are not allowed to travel on the section from Trockener Steg to Matterhorn Glacier Paradise for health reasons (altitude sickness).
The amount of the reduction depends on the date of birth. Offical ID showing date of birth required.
- Single: 2 days
- Return: 10 days
Questions & answers
With the half-fare card/GA you get 50% off the following tickets:
- Single & return tickets to all stations in Switzerland (until and including Testa Grigia)
- Peak2Peak ticket, Gornergrat round trip ticket
- Bike passes
On the Peak Pass you get a 25% discount with the half-fare card/GA.
You can buy the reduced tickets online if you have a SwissPass with a valid half-fare/GA travelcard. The ticket will be charged directly to your card. Please remember to carry the SwissPass card with you (mobile SwissPass is not possible).
Otherwise, we ask you to buy your reduced tickets at one of our sales points upon presentation of your reduction card.