Matterhorn Cervino Speed opening
The World Cup races in Zermatt/Cervinia will take place on 11/12 November and 18/19 November 2023. On the programme for the first weekend are two men's downhill runs and on the second weekend the two women's downhill runs.
The Gran Becca course is embedded in a unique natural setting between the Plateau Rosa mountain station (3,720 m.a.s.l.) and Laghi Cime Bianche (2,835 m.a.s.l.). More information on the downhill slope you will find here.
The Sunrise Fanzone on Testa Grigia and the finish area Laghi Cime Bianche are only accessible from Zermatt with the cable car or with skis/snowboard (Matterhorn Glacier Paradise to Testa Grigia) and a valid ski pass. All important information about the ski pass can be found here:
- Ski passes will be bookable from 1 October on. Before this date, it will not be possible to buy a ticket
- With the opening of the new Matterhorn Glacier Ride II, it will be possible for skiers as well as pedestrians to watch the race.
It is possible to buy a ski pass Zermatt or a ski pass international. Skiers reach Italy via Theodulpass.
- The slope Ventina no. 7 is not open for skiers.
- The facility Testa Grigia - Cime Bianche Laghi can only be used if a ticket for the World Cup has been purchased together with the ski pass.
- Ski passes are not valid for the cable car ride Matterhorn Glacier Paradise to Testa Grigia. Skiers must ski to the Sunrise Fanzone area.
Pedestrians who would like to get to the Sunrise Fanzone on Testa Grigia are recommended to buy a return ticket Zermatt - Testa Grigia (available online from October 2023).
- Adult: 135.00 CHF
- Children/ HTAX: 67.50 CHF
Pedestrians who would like to reach the finish area on Cime Bianche Laghi are recommended to buy a return ticket Zermatt - Cime Binache Laghi (available online from October 2023).
The Testa Grigia - Cime Bianche Laghi lift can only be used if a World Cup ticket has been purchased for the Zermatt - Cime Bianche Laghi return ticket.
- Adult: 145.00 CHF
- HTAX: 86.50 CHF
- Children: 77.00 CHF