The middle station in the Cervinia area
Book early and save
without queuing into the mountains
Secure online shopping
Plan Maison offers a wide range of activities, both in the summer and winter – not to mention a fantastic view of the surrounding peaks, especially the Matterhorn. From here you can also reach the Lago Goillet reservoir, an artificial lake holds 12 million cubic metres of water. On sunny days, the Matterhorn (4,478 m) can be seen majestically reflected in the lake. Here you can find tickets for a single or return trip to Plan Maison in Italy.
The following ticket options are available for individual trips to Plan Maison:
- Single ticket
- Return ticket
- Full fare (100%) or reduced fare where relevant discount applies
- Single or return trip from Zermatt to Plan Maison (option of getting on or off at stations en route)
- Admission to the Glacier Palace
- Use of the viewing platform and Cinema Lounge (subject to timetable)
- Admission to the SnowXperience Plateau Rosa
- Admission to the 3S InfoCube
- Local bus service in Zermatt
- Dogs travel free (leash and muzzle compulsory in Italy)
Bambini3 - 8.99 years of age*free
Children9 - 15.99 years of age50%
GA, half-fare, Swiss Travel Passinstallations between Zermatt - Testa Grigia50%
Groups from 20 guestsplease send requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Children under three years of age are not allowed to travel on the sections from Trockener Steg to Matterhorn Glacier Paradise and from Matterhorn Glacier Paradise to Testa Grigia for health reasons (altitude sickness).
Date of birth is the deciding factor for discounts. Official ID showing date of birth is required.
- Single: 2 days
- Return: 10 days
Questions & answers
With the half-fare card/GA you get 50% off the following tickets:
- Single & return tickets to all stations in Switzerland (until and including Testa Grigia)
- Peak2Peak ticket, Gornergrat round trip ticket
- Bike passes
On the Peak Pass you get a 25% discount with the half-fare card/GA.
You can buy the reduced tickets online if you have a SwissPass with a valid half-fare/GA travelcard. The ticket will be charged directly to your card. Please remember to carry the SwissPass card with you (mobile SwissPass is not possible).
Otherwise, we ask you to buy your reduced tickets at one of our sales points upon presentation of your reduction card.