Questions & Answers
You can recharge your ticket onto an existing KeyCard (Zermatt or other ski area with Skidata system) and use it to go straight through the turnstiles - no need to stand in line. In addition, if you book at least 5 days in advance, you will receive a 5% discount on tickets for 3 or more days (not adventure offers, souvenirs & gift vouchers). At selected times, discounts of up to 25% are possible.
No, but we recommend that you do, as next time you visit the shop your details will already be saved and you won’t need to enter them again.
In our webshop you can pay with the following payment methods:
- Credit card (Visa, Mastercard, AMEX)
- PostFinance Card
- SwissPass (activate purchase on invoice)
In the checkout you can redeem gift vouchers of Zermatt Bergbahnen AG, as well as the destination gift vouchers (More Matterhorn). You can use both, regardless of whether you pay the full price of benefit from an early bird discount. You can also redeem the superbons with value (e.g. First Track).
Yes. We offer a variety of options. You can select a premium voucher worth CHF 20, 50 or 100, or an adventure voucher of your choice, or a personalized voucher you can print off at home. Click here for the voucher shop.
Yes. You just need the other person’s first and last names, and their date of birth.
No, these services are personal and non-transferable. You will have to show your ID if there are checks.
The money-back guarantee ensures that the CUSTOMER will receive a refund for the cost of the services booked online in the event that she or he is unable to travel. The money-back guarantee costs CHF 10 per booking and covers the following:
- CUSTOMERS with a profile at www.matterhornparadise.ch, may cancel a booking up to 48 hours before it becomes valid or prior to the departure date, or e-mail a cancellation request to ZBAG at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If the CUSTOMER does not have a profile, ZBAG can cancel the booking 48 hours before it becomes valid or prior to the departure date upon request via e-mail to email@example.com.
- Forwarding charges will only be refunded if delivery of the products/services has not yet taken place.
For season passes, the money-back guarantee is valid as long as the pass remains unused, regardless of the start date of the validity.
In no case can the money-back guarantee be refunded.
As soon as the booking procedure has been completed you will receive a binding booking confirmation by email. If you do not receive an email, please check the following points or contact us directly:
- Did you enter the correct email address? If not, we can easily adapt it for you.
- Did you check your spam folder?