With the Zermatt annual pass you get unlimited use of all Zermatt Bergbahnen AG, Gornergrat railway and Cervino Spa lifts/trains. In addition, you will receive “Zermatt Super Bon” vouchers when you buy your pass.
- Year-round use of all Zermatt Bergbahnen AG, Gornergrat railway and Cervino Spa lifts/trains, as timetabled
- Book of “Super Bon” vouchers
- Admission to the Glacier Palace
- Bike transport on all installations of Zermatt Bergbahnen AG, if transport is permitted
- Local bus
- Bambini up to 8.99 years of age receive a Wolli Card when an accompanying adult or youth purchases a multiple-day pass
- Children's discount 9 – 15.99 years of age
- Youth discount 16 – 19.99 years of age
- Ski pass International: 12.33% for 10% VAT Italy and 87.67% for 7.7% VAT Switzerland
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
When booking a seasonal or annual pass you will need to submit a photo in addition to stating your first and last names and date of birth. Just upload the photo, fill in the details and you’re done. As an ID check has to be carried out with these passes, you can only collect your pass from one of our sales points (at the cash desk marked “pick-up”). Important: the earlier you book, the better the price!
After booking a seasonal or annual pass, you will receive a booklet containing numerous vouchers and coupons when you collect your pass from the sales point. Further details can be found here.
Children up to the age of nine are given a Wolli Card in Zermatt-Matterhorn. It is valid for one year from November to the end of October. The Wolli Card entitles children to free travel on all lifts/trains, free accommodation in many hotels and holiday apartments, exemption from visitor’s tax, plus they get to benefit from a number of other attractive offers. You can book the Wolli Card online here.