The Beginners ski pass (1-6 days) offers access to the Sunnegga-Blauherd beginners area with its blue ski runs.
The following lifts/trains are included in the Beginners ski pass:
- Sunnegga funicular
- Sunnegga-Blauherd combi cableway
- Leisee Shuttle
- Eisfluh chairlift
- Findeln chairlift
- Wolli’s Beginners Park
- Unlimited use of the following lifts/trains in the Sunnegga-Blauherd beginners area: Sunnegga funicular, Sunnegga-Blauherd combi cableway, Leisee Shuttle, Eisfluh chairlift and Findeln chairlift as timetabled
- Use of Wolli’s Beginners Park on Sunnegga
- Local bus
- Free ski pass for kids up to 9 years of age (available at the sales points or online as Wolli Card)
- Children 9 – 15.99 years of age: 50%
- Youth 16 – 19.99 years of age: 15%
- On Saturdays: the Zermatt ski pass is free for children under 16.
The amount of the reduction depends on the date of birth. Offical ID showing date of birth required.
- Consecutive days
- All prices incl. 7.7% VAT
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
You can buy online tickets up to a few minutes before first using them. The one exception is when you buy a new KeyCard, which is sent out by post. This must be done at least five days before the validity period of the ticket begins.
All Skidata cards chan be recharged directly with the data carrier number (back, bottom right). With KeyCards from Zermatt you can even type in the short number (back, bottom left). If you would like to recharge your Swisspass, you can do so in our Matterhorn App*.
Attention: Axxess cards can not be recharged in our webshop!
*In the webshop you can charge reduced tickets directly to your SwissPass, if you have a valid half-fare/GA travelcard.