With a flex ski pass you have the choice between Zermatt (Sunnegga-Rothorn, Gornergrat and Schwarzsee-Matterhorn glacier paradise) or an international ticket including Breuil-Cervinia/Valtournenche in Italy. In addition, you get the flexibility to choose your skiing days freely. Depending on your mood or the weather conditions.
You can choose from the following options:
- 2 in 4 days
- 3 in 5 days
- 4 in 6 days
- 5 in 7 days
- 6 in 8 days
- 5 in season
- 10 in season
- Unlimited use of all facilities in the Zermatt ski area, as timetabled, at your choice including Breuil-Cervinia/Valtournenche (IT)
- At your choice including shuttle train between Täsch/Randa and Zermatt
- Use of the Zermatt snow park near the Furggsattel glacier lift
- Use of Wolli’s Beginners Park on Sunnegga
- Local bus
- Free ski pass for kids up to 9 years of age (available at the sales points or online as Wolli Card)
- Children 9 – 15.99 years of age: 50%
- Youth 16 – 19.99 years of age: 15%
The amount of the reduction depends on the date of birth. Offical ID showing date of birth required.
- Validity accordingto selection. E.g. 2 in 4 days: 2 ski days of your choice during 4 days
- Ski pass International: 14.54% for 10% VAT Italy and 85.46% for 7.7% VAT Switzerland
Flex ski pass winter
Experience the Matterhorn ski paradise on selected days: choose a suitable ski pass option and, depending on the validity, add the ski area Breuil-Cervinia and Valtournenche (IT) and/or the shuttle train from Täsch and Randa.