On the Gornergrat round trip you will discover the many sides of the Zermatt resort area. Watch the panorama unfold as you take the gondola lift from Zermatt to Riffelberg via the idyllic hamlet of Furi and on the way back enjoy the ride on a section of the impressive rack-and-pinion railway back to Zermatt. If you like, you can take the Riffelberg Express for both sections of the trip (to the mountain and the valley), which cuts 15 minutes off the journey time each way.
If you decide to change the selected route on your way, a fee of CHF 10.00 (full fare) or CHF 5.00 (half-fare) will be charged on the spot for the change of route.
- Bambini up to the age of 8.99 years: free
- Children 9 - 15.99 years: 50% (with Junior Card / Grandchild Card (accompanied by a parent / grandparent free)
- GA, half-fare, Swiss Travel Pass: 50% (available at the sales points)
- Groups from 10 guests: please send requests to email@example.com
The amount of the reduction depends on the date of birth. Offical ID showing date of birth required.
- Travel to the Gornergrat using the gondola lift via Furi and/or the rack-and-pinion railway as timetabled.
- Local bus
- Dogs are carried for free
- All prices incl. 7.7% VAT