The following Kombi-Tickets are available for you perfect day’s hiking:
Matterhorn glacier Trail ticket
On the Matterhorn glacier Trail between Trockener Steg and Schwarzsee there are 23 sites of interest which describe the natural phenomenon of the glacier and explain the history of the Furg glacier. The Matterhorn glacier Trail ticket includes one trip from Zermatt to Trockener Steg and one from Schwarzsee to Zermatt.
Five Lakes Walk / Flower Trail ticket
Two panoramic themed walks lead from Blauherd back to Sunnegga. Follow the Five Lakes Walk (5-Seenweg) for breath-taking photos of the mountain lakes with reflections of the Matterhorn or choose the Flower Trail (Blumenweg) and discover the flora of the Zermatt region. The Kombi-Ticket for the Five Lakes Walk or Flower Trail includes one trip from Zermatt of Blauherd and one from Sunnegga to Zermatt.
Nature Trail ticket
The Nature Trail (Naturweg) between Sunnegga and Riffelalp takes you along beautiful paths through the forest of Swiss pine and larch. The Nature Trail ticket includes one journey on the funicular from Zermatt to Sunnegga and one on the Gornergrat railway from Riffelalp to Zermatt.
- Bambini up to the age of 8.99 years: free
- Children: 9 - 15.99 years. 50% (with Junior Card / Grandchild Card (accompanied by a parent / grandparent free)
- GA, half-fare, Swiss Travel Pass: 50%
- Groups from 10 guests: please send requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
The amount of the reduction depends on the date of birth. Offical ID showing date of birth required.
- Individual combined trip as selected
- Bike transport
- Local bus
- Dogs are carried for free
- All prices incl. 7.7% VAT
- 10 days