The Peak Pass offers you unlimited travel on the following lifts/trains: Matterhorn glacier paradise, Rothorn, Schwarzsee and Gornergrat and the Matterhorn Gotthard Bahn between Randa, Täsch and Zermatt. Admission to the Glacier Palace, bike transport and the use of the local bus are all included in the Peak Pass.
Summer snow sports option
For an extra CHF 29.00 (CHF 20.00 for children) per day you can also use the glacier ski area during the period covered by your Peak Pass. The summer snow sports option can be purchased from the Matterhorn glacier paradise sales desk.
- Bambini up to the age of 8.99 years: free
- Children: 9 - 15.99 years. 50% (with Junior Card / Grandchild Card (accompanied by a parent / grandparent free)
- GA, half-fare, Swiss Travel Pass: 25%
- Groups from 10 guests: please send requests to email@example.com
The amount of the reduction depends on the date of birth. Offical ID showing date of birth required.
- Unrestricted use of all lift/rail facilities, as timetabled, in the following ski areas: Matterhorn glacier paradise, Sunnegga-Rothorn and Gornergrat
- Unlimited travel on the Matterhorn Gotthard Bahn between Randa, Täsch and Zermatt
- Admission to the Glacier Palace
- Bike transport
- Local bus
- Dogs are carried for free
- All prices incl. 7.7% VAT