The Peak Pass offers you unlimited travel (not valid for skiing) on the following lifts/trains: Zermatt - Matterhorn Glacier Paradise, Zermatt - Rothorn, Zermatt - Gornergrat and Furi - Riffelberg (as timetabled). Admission to the Glacier Palace, the use of the Matterhorn Gotthard Bahn between Randa, Täsch and Zermatt as well as the use of the local bus are all included in the Peak Pass.
Summer snow sports option (01.05. - 31.10.)
For an extra CHF 33.00 (CHF 20.00 for children) per day you can also use the glacier ski area during the period covered by your Peak Pass. The summer snow sports option can be purchased from the Matterhorn glacier paradise sales desk.
- Unrestricted use (not valid for skiing), as timetabled, on the following lifts/trains: Zermatt - Matterhorn Glacier Paradise, Zermatt - Rothorn, Zermatt - Gornergrat and Furi - Riffelberg
- Unlimited travel on the Matterhorn Gotthard Bahn between Randa, Täsch and Zermatt
- Admission to the Glacier Palace
- Bike transport on all installations of Zermatt Bergbahnen AG, if transport is permitted
- Local bus
- Dogs are carried for free
- Bambini up to the age of 8.99 years: free (available at the sales points or online as Wolli Card)
- Children 9 - 15.99 years: 50% (with Junior Card / Grandchild Card (accompanied by a parent / grandparent free)
- GA, half-fare, Swiss Travel Pass: 25% (available at the sales points or in the Matterhorn App)
- Groups from 10 guests: please send requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
The amount of the reduction depends on the date of birth. Offical ID showing date of birth required.
- Consecutive days
- All prices incl. 7.7% VAT
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
You can buy online tickets up to a few minutes before first using them. The one exception is when you buy a new KeyCard, which is sent out by post. This must be done at least five days before the validity period of the ticket begins.
With the half-fare card/GA you get 50% off the following tickets:
- Single & return tickets to all stations
- Peak2Peak ticket, Gornergrat round trip ticket
- Bike passes
On the Peak Pass you get a 25% discount with the half-fare card/GA.
You can buy the reduced tickets online if you have a SwissPass with a valid half-fare/GA travelcard. The ticket will be charged directly to your card. Please remember to carry the SwissPass card with you (mobile SwissPass is not possible).
Otherwise, we ask you to buy your reduced tickets at one of our sales points upon presentation of your reduction card.
If you already own a KeyCard, you can load the online ticket onto your card. It’s activated and valid after just a few minutes (no more than 30 minutes). With a newly purchased KeyCard dispatched by post, we will mail your ticket to any address in Europe specified by you. From a period of five days or less before the start date of the ticket, the only available option is on-site collection.
If you choose the “pick-up” function (on-site collection), you can either get your ticket conveniently from one of the twelve ticket machines or collect it from one of our sales points (go to the desk with the “pick-up” sign). Please note that if you do not have a data carrier, a deposit of CHF 5 for each ticket will be charged at the sales point. The deposit will be refunded when you return your ticket(s) at one of our sales points in Zermatt.