The Peak2Peak tickets lets you discover Zermatt’s two must-see viewpoints – the Matterhorn Glacier Paradise and Gornergrat – on a single excursion. Your adventure begins with a ride up to the Matterhorn Glacier Paradise (3'883 m). Then you take the gondola lift to Riffelberg before finally reaching the Gornergrat (3'089 m) on the historic and romantic rack-and-pinion railway. The Gornergrat railway will take you conveniently back to the centre of Zermatt after your outing, dropping you off right by the train station. It is also possible to take the excursion in the opposite direction.
- Travel to the viewpoints at the Matterhorn Glacier Paradise and Gornergrat following the route of your choice, as timetabled.
- Admission to the Glacier Palace
- Local bus
- Dogs are carried for free
- Bambini up to the age of 8.99 years: free
- Children 9 - 15.99 years: 50% (with Junior Card / Grandchild Card (accompanied by a parent / grandparent free)
- GA, half-fare, Swiss Travel Pass: 50% (recharge SwissPass or available at the sales points)
- Groups from 10 guests: please send requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
The amount of the reduction depends on the date of birth. Offical ID showing date of birth required.
- All prices incl. 7.7% VAT
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
You can buy online tickets up to a few minutes before first using them. The one exception is when you buy a new KeyCard, which is sent out by post. This must be done at least five days before the validity period of the ticket begins.
With the half-fare card/GA you get 50% off the following tickets:
- Single & return tickets to all stations
- Peak2Peak ticket, Gornergrat round trip ticket
- Bike passes
On the Peak Pass you get a 25% discount with the half-fare card/GA.
You can buy the reduced tickets online if you have a SwissPass with a valid half-fare/GA travelcard. The ticket will be charged directly to your card. Please remember to carry the SwissPass card with you (mobile SwissPass is not possible).
Otherwise, we ask you to buy your reduced tickets at one of our sales points upon presentation of your reduction card.
If you already own a KeyCard, you can load the online ticket onto your card. It’s activated and valid after just a few minutes (no more than 30 minutes). With a newly purchased KeyCard dispatched by post, we will mail your ticket to any address in Europe specified by you. From a period of five days or less before the start date of the ticket, the only available option is on-site collection.
If you choose the “pick-up” function (on-site collection), you can either get your ticket conveniently from one of the twelve ticket machines or collect it from one of our sales points (go to the desk with the “pick-up” sign). Please note that if you do not have a data carrier, a deposit of CHF 5 for each ticket will be charged at the sales point. The deposit will be refunded when you return your ticket(s) at one of our sales points in Zermatt.