The Peak2Peak tickets lets you discover Zermatt’s two must-see viewpoints – the Matterhorn glacier paradise and Gornergrat – on a single excursion. Your adventure begins with a ride up to the Matterhorn glacier paradise (3'883 m). Then you take the gondola lift to Riffelberg before finally reaching the Gornergrat (3'089 m) on the historic and romantic rack-and-pinion railway. The Gornergrat railway will take you conveniently back to the centre of Zermatt after your outing, dropping you off right by the train station. It is also possible to take the excursion in the opposite direction.
If you decide to change the selected route on your way, a fee of CHF 10.00 (full fare) or CHF 5.00 (half fare) will be charged on the spot for the change of route.
- Bambini up to the age of 8.99 years: free
- Children: 9 - 15.99 years. 50% (with Junior Card / Grandchild Card (accompanied by a parent / grandparent free)
- GA, half-fare, Swiss Travel Pass: 50%
- Groups from 10 guests: please send requests to email@example.com
The amount of the reduction depends on the date of birth. Offical ID showing date of birth required.
- Travel to the viewpoints at the Matterhorn glacier paradise and Gornergrat following the route of your choice, as timetabled.
- Admission to the Glacier Palace
- Local bus
- Dogs are carried for free
- All prices incl. 7.7% VAT