The winter season pass is always valid from 1st October for the ski area Zermatt (Gornergrat railway from 01.11.). With the Zermatt seasonal pass you get unlimited use of all Zermatt Bergbahnen AG lifts and the Gornergrat railway during the winter season. You can also add the ski area Breuil-Cervinia and Valtournenche (IT) and/or the shuttle train from Täsch and Randa. In addition, you will receive “Zermatt Super Bon” vouchers when you buy your pass.
Early booking is well worth it: the seasonal pass is available at a discount up to 31 October.
- Use of all Zermatt Bergbahnen AG lifts (from 01.10.) and the Gornergrat railway (from 01.11.) during the winter season (as timetabled)
- At your choice including Breuil-Cervinia/Valtournenche (IT)
- At your choice including shuttle train between Täsch/Randa and Zermatt
- Book of “Super Bon”
- Admission to the Glacier Palace
- Local bus
- Bambini up to 8.99 years of age receive a Wolli Card when an accompanying adult or youth purchases a multiple-day pass
- Children 9 – 15.99 years of age: 50%
- Youth 16 – 19.99 years of age: 15%
- Ski pass International: 14.69% for 10% VAT Italy and 85.31% for 7.7% VAT Switzerland
Seasonal pass winter
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
When booking a seasonal or annual pass you will need to submit a photo in addition to stating your first and last names and date of birth. Just upload the photo, fill in the details and you’re done. As an ID check has to be carried out with these passes, you can only collect your pass from one of our sales points (at the cash desk marked “pick-up”). Seasonal pass winter: the earlier you book, the better the price!
After booking a seasonal or annual pass, you will receive a booklet containing numerous vouchers and coupons when you collect your pass from the sales point. Further details can be found here.
Children up to the age of nine are given a Wolli Card in Zermatt-Matterhorn. It is valid for one year from November to the end of October. The Wolli Card entitles children to free travel on all lifts/trains, free accommodation in many hotels and holiday apartments, exemption from visitor’s tax, plus they get to benefit from a number of other attractive offers. You can book the Wolli Card online here.