With the Zermatt seasonal pass you get unlimited use of all Zermatt Bergbahnen AG lifts and the Gornergrat railway during the winter season. WIth the international season pass you also get access to the Italian ski areas Breuil-Cervinia and Valtournenche. In addition, you will receive “Zermatt Super Bon” vouchers worth CHF 1'250 when you buy your pass.
Early booking is well worth it: the seasonal pass is available at a discount up to 31 October.
- Use of all Zermatt Bergbahnen AG lifts and the Gornergrat railway during the winter season (as timetabled)
- At your choice including Breuil-Cervinia/Valtournenche (IT)
- At your choice including shuttle train between Täsch/Randa and Zermatt
- Book of “Super Bon” vouchers worth CHF 1'250
- Admission to the Glacier Palace
- Local bus
- Bambini up to 8.99 years of age receive a Wolli Card when an accompanying adult or youth purchases a multiple-day pass
- Children 9 – 15.99 years of age: 50%
- Youth 16 – 19.99 years of age: 15%
- Ski pass International: 14.54% for 10% VAT Italy and 85.46% for 7.7% VAT Switzerland
Seasonal pass winter
The winter seaon pass is always valid from 1st October for the ski area Zermatt. In addition you can add the ski area Breuil-Cervinia and Valtournenche (IT) and/or the shuttle train from Täsch and Randa.