Discover the diverse activities around Blauherd station. Here you can find tickets for a single or return trip from Zermatt to Blauherd.
At 2'571 metres above sea level, you're spoilt for choice: from Blauherd you get an amazing view of the Matterhorn, and there are also a number of different themed hiking trails to choose from, including the popular Five Lakes Walk (5-Seenweg) and the Flower Trail (Blumenweg). Thrill-seekers will jump at the chance to race back down to Sunnegga station on one of the three-wheel mountain carts. The journey time from Zermatt to Blauherd is around 20 minutes, including changes.
The following ticket options are available for individual trips to Blauherd:
- Single ticket
- Return ticket
- Full fare (100%) or half-fare (50%) where relevant discount applies
- Single or return trip to Blauherd (option of getting on or off at stations en route)
- Bike transport
- Local bus
- Dogs are carried for free
- Bambini up to the age of 8.99 years: free
- Children 9 - 15.99 years: 50% (with Junior Card / Grandchild Card (accompanied by a parent / grandparent free)
- GA, half-fare, Swiss Travel Pass: 50% (recharge SwissPass or available at the sales points)
- Groups from 10 guests: please send requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
The amount of the reduction depends on the date of birth. Offical ID showing date of birth required.
- All prices incl. 7.7% VAT
- Single: 2 days
- Return: 10 days
Individual tickets to Blauherd
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
No, the ticket prices are exactly the same. However, the Matterhorn app has a smaller range of tickets to choose from. In the Matterhorn app you can also load ski passes onto the SBB Swisspass. The Matterhorn app is available to download free from the App Store or Google Play store.
With the half-fare card/GA you get 50% off the following tickets:
- Single & return tickets to all stations
- Peak2Peak ticket, Gornergrat round trip ticket
- Bike passes
On the Peak Pass you get a 25% discount with the half-fare card/GA.
You can buy the reduced tickets online if you have a SwissPass with a valid half-fare/GA travelcard. The ticket will be charged directly to your card. Please remember to carry the SwissPass card with you (mobile SwissPass is not possible).
Otherwise, we ask you to buy your reduced tickets at one of our sales points upon presentation of your reduction card.