Here you can find tickets for a single or return trip from Zermatt to the idyllic hamlet of Furi.
Furi station at an altitude of 1'867 metres can be reached in five minutes on the Matterhorn-Express or by cable car from Zermatt, depending on the timetable. The hamlet of Furi is the starting point for many hiking trails and is home to a large number of mountain restaurants. In summer, a walk across the suspension bridge to the Dossen glacier garden is particularly rewarding.
The following ticket options are available for individual trips to Furi:
- Single ticket
- Return ticket
- Full fare (100%) or half-fare (50%) where relevant discount applies
- Single or return trip to Furi
- Bike transport
- Local bus
- Dogs are carried for free
- Bambini up to the age of 8.99 years: free
- Children 9 - 15.99 years: 50% (with Junior Card / Grandchild Card (accompanied by a parent / grandparent free)
- GA, half-fare, Swiss Travel Pass: 50% (recharge SwissPass or available at the sales points)
- Groups from 10 guests: please send requests to email@example.com
The amount of the reduction depends on the date of birth. Offical ID showing date of birth required.
- All prices incl. 7.7% VAT
- Single: 2 days
- Return: 10 days
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
With the half-fare card/GA you get 50% off the following tickets:
- Single & return tickets to all stations
- Peak2Peak ticket, Gornergrat round trip ticket
- Bike passes
On the Peak Pass you get a 25% discount with the half-fare card/GA.
You can buy the reduced tickets online if you have a SwissPass with a valid half-fare/GA travelcard. The ticket will be charged directly to your card. Please remember to carry the SwissPass card with you (mobile SwissPass is not possible).
Otherwise, we ask you to buy your reduced tickets at one of our sales points upon presentation of your reduction card.