Here you can find tickets for a single or return trip from Zermatt to the idyllic hamlet of Furi.
Furi station at an altitude of 1'867 metres can be reached in five minutes on the Matterhorn-Express or by cable car from Zermatt, depending on the timetable. The hamlet of Furi is the starting point for many hiking trails and is home to a large number of mountain restaurants. In summer, a walk across the suspension bridge to the Dossen glacier garden is particularly rewarding.
The following ticket options are available for individual trips to Furi:
- Single ticket
- Return ticket
- Full fare (100%) or half-fare (50%) where relevant discount applies
- Single or return trip to Furi
- Bike transport
- Local bus
- Dogs are carried for free
- Bambini up to the age of 8.99 years: free
- Children 9 - 15.99 years: 50% (with Junior Card / Grandchild Card (accompanied by a parent / grandparent free)
- GA, half-fare, Swiss Travel Pass: 50% (available at the sales points or in the Matterhorn App)
- Groups from 10 guests: please send requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
The amount of the reduction depends on the date of birth. Offical ID showing date of birth required.
- All prices incl. 7.7% VAT
- Single: 2 days
- Return: 10 days
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
With the half-fare card/GA you get 50% off the following tickets:
- Single & return tickets to all stations
- Peak2Peak ticket, Gornergrat round trip ticket
- Bike passes
On the Peak Pass you get a 25% discount with the half-fare card/GA.
As a visual control is necessary for half-fare cards/GA, you cannot buy the reduced tickets in the web shop. We ask you to buy your tickets at one of our sales points.