The Matterhorn Glacier Paradise can be reached from Zermatt in a journey time of around 40 minutes, including changes. Here you can find the return ticket to the Matterhorn Glacier Paradise.
At an airy 3'883 metres of altitude you will find Europe’s highest mountain station. Want to go higher still? The summit lift will bring you to the viewing platform with a 360º panoramic view that includes 38 Alpine giants. A visit to the world’s highest glacier palace will make the excursion an experience you will never forget. Travel in one of the Matterhorn Glacier Ride’s brand new Crystal Ride cabins for a special thrill.
The following ticket options are available for individual trips to the Matterhorn Glacier Paradise:
- Return ticket
- Full fare (100%) or half-fare (50%) where relevant discount applies (available at the sales points)
- Single or return trip to the Matterhorn Glacier Paradise (option of getting on or off at stations en route)
- Admission to the Glacier Palace
- Use of the viewing platform and the Cinema Lounge (as timetabled)
- Admission to the 3S InfoCube
- Bike transport (as far as Trockener Steg)
- Local bus
- Dogs are carried for free
- Bambini 3 - 8.99 years: free *
- Children 9 - 15.99 years: 50% (with a junior ticket/co-ticket accompanied by a parent/chaperone free of charge)
- GA, half-fare, Swiss Travel Pass: 50% (available at the sales points or in the Matterhorn App)
- Groups from 10 guests: please send requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
* For health reasons (altitude sickness), children under 3 years of age are not transported on the installations between Tr. Steg and Matterhorn Glacier Paradise.
The amount of the reduction depends on the date of birth. Offical ID showing date of birth required.
- All prices incl. 7.7% VAT
- Single: 2 days
- Return: 10 days
Individual tickets to Matterhorn Glacier Paradise
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
With the half-fare card/GA you get 50% off the following tickets:
- Single & return tickets to all stations
- Peak2Peak ticket, Gornergrat round trip ticket
- Bike passes
On the Peak Pass you get a 25% discount with the half-fare card/GA.
As a visual control is necessary for half-fare cards/GA, you cannot buy the reduced tickets in the web shop. We ask you to buy your tickets at one of our sales points.