Note: Due to maintenance work the Matterhorn glacier ride (3S cableway) is closed from 20.04.-15.05.2020 and 28.09.- 06.11.2020. The cable car Tr. Steg - Matterhorn glacier paradise is operating.
The Matterhorn glacier paradise can be reached from Zermatt in a journey time of around 40 minutes, including changes. At an airy 3'883 metres of altitude you will find Europe’s highest mountain station. Want to go higher still? The summit lift will bring you to the viewing platform with a 360º panoramic view that includes 38 Alpine giants. A visit to the world’s highest glacier palace will make the excursion an experience you will never forget. Travel in one of the Matterhorn glacier ride’s brand new Crystal Ride cabins for a special thrill.
The following ticket options are available for individual trips to the Matterhorn glacier paradise:
- Single ticket
- Return ticket
- Full fare (100%) or half-fare (50%) where relevant discount applies
- Bambini up to the age of 8.99 years: free
- Children: 9 - 15.99 years. 50% (with Junior Card / Grandchild Card (accompanied by a parent / grandparent free)
- GA, half-fare, Swiss Travel Pass: 50% (available at the sales points)
- Groups from 10 guests: please send requests to email@example.com
The amount of the reduction depends on the date of birth. Offical ID showing date of birth required.
- Single or return trip to the Matterhorn glacier paradise (option of getting on or off at stations en route)
- Admission to the Glacier Palace
- Use of the viewing platform, Cinema Lounge and snow tubing run (as timetabled)
- Admission to the 3S InfoCube
- Bike transport (as far as Trockener Steg)
- Local bus
- Dogs are carried for free
- All prices incl. 7.7% VAT
- Single: 2 days
- Return: 10 days