Here you can find tickets for a single or return trip from Zermatt to Riffelberg (via Riffelberg-Express).
Riffelberg station at an altitude of 2'582 metres can be reached from Zermatt with the Matterhorn-Express to Furi and then with the Riffelberg-Express. On Riffelberg you have a choice of numerous hikin trails in all directions of the Matterhorn Paradise and you enjoy a wonderful view of the Matterhorn.
The following ticket options are available for individual trips to Riffelberg:
- Single ticket
- Return ticket
- Full fare (100%) or half-fare (50%) where relevant discount applies
- Single or return trip to Riffelberg (via Riffelberg-Express)
- Bike transport
- Local bus
- Dogs are carried for free
- Bambini up to the age of 8.99 years: free
- Children 9 - 15.99 years: 50% (with Junior Card / Grandchild Card (accompanied by a parent / grandparent free)
- GA, half-fare, Swiss Travel Pass: 50% (available at the sales points or in the Matterhorn App)
- Groups from 10 guests: please send requests to email@example.com
The amount of the reduction depends on the date of birth. Offical ID showing date of birth required.
- All prices incl. 7.7% VAT
- Single: 2 days
- Return: 10 days
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
With the half-fare card/GA you get 50% off the following tickets:
- Single & return tickets to all stations
- Peak2Peak ticket, Gornergrat round trip ticket
- Bike passes
On the Peak Pass you get a 25% discount with the half-fare card/GA.
As a visual control is necessary for half-fare cards/GA, you cannot buy the reduced tickets in the web shop. We ask you to buy your tickets at one of our sales points.