Here you can find tickets for a single or return trip from Zermatt to Riffelberg (via Riffelberg-Express).
Riffelberg station at an altitude of 2'582 metres can be reached from Zermatt with the Matterhorn-Express to Furi and then with the Riffelberg-Express. On Riffelberg you have a choice of numerous hikin trails in all directions of the Matterhorn Paradise and you enjoy a wonderful view of the Matterhorn.
The following ticket options are available for individual trips to Riffelberg:
- Single ticket
- Return ticket
- Full fare (100%) or half-fare (50%) where relevant discount applies
- Single or return trip to Riffelberg (via Riffelberg-Express)
- Bike transport
- Local bus
- Dogs are carried for free
- Bambini up to the age of 8.99 years: free
- Children 9 - 15.99 years: 50% (with Junior Card / Grandchild Card (accompanied by a parent / grandparent free)
- GA, half-fare, Swiss Travel Pass: 50% (recharge SwissPass or available at the sales points)
- Groups from 10 guests: please send requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
The amount of the reduction depends on the date of birth. Offical ID showing date of birth required.
- All prices incl. 7.7% VAT
- Single: 2 days
- Return: 10 days
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
With the half-fare card/GA you get 50% off the following tickets:
- Single & return tickets to all stations
- Peak2Peak ticket, Gornergrat round trip ticket
- Bike passes
On the Peak Pass you get a 25% discount with the half-fare card/GA.
You can buy the reduced tickets online if you have a SwissPass with a valid half-fare/GA travelcard. The ticket will be charged directly to your card. Please remember to carry the SwissPass card with you (mobile SwissPass is not possible).
Otherwise, we ask you to buy your reduced tickets at one of our sales points upon presentation of your reduction card.