At an altitude of 3'103 metres the Rothorn is the perfect mountain from which to admire the Matterhorn, which stands proud among the many surrounding four-thousand-metre peaks. A journey of around 35 minutes will take you to this popular destination for an outing, which is also a superb starting point for hiking or mountain bike rides.
The following ticket options are available for individual trips to Rothorn:
- Single ticket
- Return ticket
- Full fare (100%) or half-fare (50%) where relevant discount applies
- Single or return trip to Rothorn (option of getting on or off at stations en route)
- Bike transport
- Local bus
- Dogs are carried for free
- Bambini up to the age of 8.99 years: free
- Children 9 - 15.99 years: 50% (with Junior Card / Grandchild Card (accompanied by a parent / grandparent free)
- GA, half-fare, Swiss Travel Pass: 50% (available at the sales points)
- Groups from 10 guests: please send requests to email@example.com
The amount of the reduction depends on the date of birth. Offical ID showing date of birth required.
- All prices incl. 7.7% VAT
- Single: 2 days
- Return: 10 days
Individual tickets to Rothorn
An unforgettable panoramic view of the majestic Alpine world of Zermatt. Here you can find tickets for a single or return trip from Zermatt to Rothorn.