After just 4.5 minutes on the underground funicular from Zermatt you will find yourself at Sunnegga station. In the winter, skiers can really get their money’s worth at Wolli’s Beginners Park, while in the summer the Leisee lake and the ever-popular Wolli’s Family Fun Park are great attractions. Sunnegga is also a starting point for many walks, and the picturesque hamlet of Findeln is home to some of the best mountain restaurants in the region. Instead of returning on the funicular why not take the fun way back down to Zermatt – on kickbikes!
The following ticket options are available for individual trips to Sunnegga:
- Single ticket
- Return ticket
- Full fare (100%) or half-fare (50%) where relevant discount applies
- Single or return trip to Sunnegga
- Bike transport
- Local bus
- Dogs are carried for free
- Bambini up to the age of 8.99 years: free
- Children 9 - 15.99 years: 50% (with Junior Card / Grandchild Card (accompanied by a parent / grandparent free)
- GA, half-fare, Swiss Travel Pass: 50% (available at the sales points)
- Groups from 10 guests: please send requests to email@example.com
The amount of the reduction depends on the date of birth. Offical ID showing date of birth required.
- All prices incl. 7.7% VAT
- Single: 2 days
- Return: 10 days
Individual tickets to Sunnegga
A magnificent mountain panorama at 2'288 metres above sea level. Here you can find tickets for a single or return trip from Zermatt to Sunnegga.