Enjoy the superb view of the mountains and the valley. Here you can find tickets for a single or return trip from Zermatt to Trockener Steg.
Trockener Steg station at an altitude of 2'939 metres can be reached in around 30 minutes (including changes) on the Matterhorn Express or by cable car, as timetabled. On Trockener Steg you can enjoy magnificent views of the Matterhorn as well as the perfect opportunity to go skiing or hiking. In the 3S InfoCube you can find out all about the new Matterhorn Glacier Ride – the highest 3S cableway in the world. The centre is open all year round.
The following ticket options are available for individual trips to Trockener Steg:
- Single ticket
- Return ticket
- Full fare (100%) or half-fare (50%) where relevant discount applies
- Single or return trip to Trockener Steg (with option of getting on or off at stations en route)
- Admission to the 3S InfoCube
- Bike transport
- Local bus
- Dogs are carried for free
- Bambini up to the age of 8.99 years: free
- Children 9 - 15.99 years: 50% (with Junior Card / Grandchild Card (accompanied by a parent / grandparent free)
- GA, half-fare, Swiss Travel Pass: 50% (recharge SwissPass or available at the sales points)
- Groups from 10 guests: please send requests to email@example.com
The amount of the reduction depends on the date of birth. Offical ID showing date of birth required.
- All prices incl. 7.7% VAT
- Single: 2 days
- Return: 10 days
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
No, the ticket prices are exactly the same. However, the Matterhorn app has a smaller range of tickets to choose from. In the Matterhorn app you can also load ski passes onto the SBB Swisspass. The Matterhorn app is available to download free from the App Store or Google Play store.
With the half-fare card/GA you get 50% off the following tickets:
- Single & return tickets to all stations
- Peak2Peak ticket, Gornergrat round trip ticket
- Bike passes
On the Peak Pass you get a 25% discount with the half-fare card/GA.
You can buy the reduced tickets online if you have a SwissPass with a valid half-fare/GA travelcard. The ticket will be charged directly to your card. Please remember to carry the SwissPass card with you (mobile SwissPass is not possible).
Otherwise, we ask you to buy your reduced tickets at one of our sales points upon presentation of your reduction card.