The International ski pass offers you up to 360 kilometres of pistes in the international Zermatt and Breuil-Cervinia ski resort. Choose your preferred number of days, then it’s off to the slopes! The free local bus will bring you conveniently from a number of stops in Zermatt to the Sunnegga-Rothorn and Matterhorn glacier paradise valley stations.
Please note: The ticket must be activated in Zermatt. A ticket activation in Breuil-Cervinia or Valtournenche is not possible!
- Free ski pass for kids up to 9 years of age (available at the sales points or online as Wolli Card)
- Children: 9 – 15.99 years of age: 50%
- Youth: 16 – 19.99 years of age: 15%
The amount of the reduction depends on the date of birth. Offical ID showing date of birth required
- Unlimited use of all lifts/trains in the Matterhorn ski paradise (Zermatt, Breuil-Cervinia, Valtournenche) as timetabled
- Use of the Zermatt Snow Park near the Furggsattel glacier lift
- Use of Wolli’s Beginners Park on Sunnegga
- Local bus
- Consecutive days (exception: flex passes)
- Ski pass International: 15.49% for 10% VAT Italy and 84.51% for 7.7% VAT Switzerland