If you’re staying in a hotel or holiday home outside Zermatt, the International ski pass including shuttle train is just what you need. This ski pass covers the daily return trip on the Matterhorn Gotthard Bahn shuttle train from Täsch or Randa. The free local bus service will bring you conveniently from Zermatt station to the Sunnegga-Rothorn and Matterhorn glacier paradise valley stations. In the international Zermatt-Cervinia ski area there are up to 360 kilometres of pistes for you to enjoy.
Please note: The ticket must be activated in Zermatt. A ticket activation in Breuil-Cervinia or Valtournenche is not possible!
- Free ski pass for kids (ski pass with photo required) up to 9 years of age.
- Children: 9 – 15.99years of age: 50%
- Youth: 16 – 19.99 years of age: 15%
The amount of the reduction depends on the date of birth. Offical ID showing date of birth required
- Unlimited use of all lifts/trains in the Matterhorn ski paradise (Zermatt, Breuil-Cervinia, Valtournenche) as timetabled.
- Shuttle train between Täsch/Randa and Zermatt
- Use of the Zermatt snow park near the Furggsattel glacier lift
- Use of Wolli’s Beginners Park on Sunnegga
- Local bus
- Consecutive days (exception: flex passes)
- All prices incl. 7.7% VAT