If you’re staying in a hotel or holiday home outside Zermatt, the Zermatt ski pass including shuttle train is just what you need. This ski pass covers the daily return trip on the Matterhorn Gotthard Bahn shuttle train from Täsch or Randa. The free local bus service will bring you conveniently from Zermatt station to the Sunnegga-Rothorn and Matterhorn glacier paradise valley stations. In the Zermatt ski area there are up to 200 kilometres of pistes for you to enjoy.
Cervinia / Valtournenche
Additional day-ticket: CHF 42.00
- Free ski pass for kids (ski pass with photo required) up to 9 years of age.
- Children: 9 – 15.99years of age: 50%
- Youth: 16 – 19.99 years of age: 15%
- On Saturdays: the Zermatt ski pass is free for children under 16.
The amount of the reduction depends on the date of birth. Offical ID showing date of birth required.
- Unlimited use of all facilities in the Zermatt ski area, as timetabled
- Shuttle train between Täsch/Randa and Zermatt
- Use of the Zermatt snow park near the Furggsattel glacier lift
- Use of Wolli’s Beginners Park on Sunnegga
- Local bus
- Consecutive days (exception: flex passes)
- All prices incl. 7.7% VAT