Note: The Cervinia-Valtournenche ski area will be closed until further notice. This is due to a decision of the Italian government regarding the COVID pandemic.
The Zermatt ski pass offers you up to 200 kilometres of fun on the slopes in the Sunnegga-Rothorn, Gornergrat and Schwarzsee-Matterhorn glacier paradise areas. With the International ski pass you can even from an additional 160 kilometres of pistes in the Italian ski resort of Breuil-Cervinia and Valtournenche.
If you’re staying in a hotel or holiday home outside Zermatt, the ski pass including shuttle train is just what you need. This ski pass covers the daily return trip on the Matterhorn Gotthard Bahn shuttle train from Täsch or Randa.
If you are looking for a ski pass where you can choose your skiing days freely, we recommend our Flex passes.
- Unlimited use of all facilities in the Zermatt ski area, as timetabled, at your choice including Breuil-Cervinia/Valtournenche (IT)
- At your choice including shuttle train between Täsch/Randa and Zermatt
- Use of the Zermatt snow park near the Furggsattel glacier lift
- Use of Wolli’s Beginners Park on Sunnegga
- Local bus
- Free ski pass for kids up to 9 years of age (available at the sales points or online as Wolli Card)
- Children 9 – 15.99 years of age: 50%
- Youth 16 – 19.99 years of age: 15%
- On Saturdays: the Zermatt ski pass is free for children under 16
The amount of the reduction depends on the date of birth. Offical ID showing date of birth required.
- Consecutive days (exception: flex passes)
- Ski pass International: 14.54% for 10% VAT Italy and 85.46% for 7.7% VAT Switzerland
Ski pass winter
Choose a date for your ski pass Zermatt and, depending on the validity, add the ski area Breuil-Cervinia and Valtournenche (IT) and/or the shuttle train from Täsch and Randa.
NOTE: The afternoon ski pass Zermatt can be booked from 12.10 pm on the day of validity.