Wintry conditions prevail all year round on the Theodul Glacier above Zermatt. Early risers can ski and snowboard until midday even in the height of summer. Europe’s highest and biggest glacier ski area has up to 21 kilometres of pistes to enjoy. And freestyle fans also have something to look forward to as the Summer Snow Park on Plateau Rosa is one of the highest freestyle areas in the Alps. The free local bus will bring you conveniently from a number of stops in Zermatt to the Matterhorn glacier paradise valley station.
Zermatt 1- and 2-day ski pass (summer/autumn):
- Use of all facilities in the summer ski area and all facilities in the Matterhorn glacier paradise area according to the timetable.
- Local bus
Zermatt Sport Pass (summer/autumn) for 3 or more days:
- Use of all lifts in the summer ski area as timetabled
- Lift/rail services in the Matterhorn glacier paradise, Sunnegga-Rothorn and Cervinia ski areas
- Bike transport
- Local bus
- Free ski pass for kids up to 9 years of age (available at the sales points or online as Wolli Card)
- Children 9 – 15.99 years of age: 50%
- Youth 16 – 19.99 years of age: 15%
The amount of the reduction depends on the date of birth. Offical ID showing date of birth required.
- Consecutive days (exception: flex passes)
- Ski pass International: 14.54% for 10% VAT Italy and 85.46% for 7.7% VAT Switzerland
Summer ski pass
With the summer ski pass you can access the glacier ski area. From 3 days, you can additionally use all lift/rail services in the Matterhorn glacier paradise and Sunnegga-Rothorn areas.