Adventures with Zermatters
Anyone wishing to venture into the high-alpine world above Zermatt who is not a mountaineering professional will need someone at their side they can rely on. Seek and you will find! Zermatters (formerly Alpine Centre Zermatt) is the local partner for arranging mountain guides – but not just any mountain guide. What does Zermatters do?
- Hospitality since 1988
- Several generations of secret tips and insider knowledge
- Authentic experiences from the local’s perspective
- Love of the Zermatt homeland
- Focus on adventure
- Experts from every discipline
guided mountain tours and fixed rope routes
four-thousand-metre peak tours
For all mountaineers who aim high ...
- easy to medium difficulty tours over two days, for example to the Alphubel or Dom
- 4,000-metre peak tours to Breithorn, Castor or Pollux
- 4,000-metre peak tours over two days: to Weisshorn, Dent Blanche, Obergabelhorn or Zinalrothorn
Guided ascents of the Matterhon
Greetings from King Matterhorn! With Zermatters, experienced mountaineers can climb the Matterhorn with their own private guide. Anyone not sure whether they are completely ready to attempt the Matterhorn can book a training tour with the motto “Ready or not”. And for all those who simply cannot get enough of mountaineering there is the “One more climb” package, which offers two other ascents in addition to the Matterhorn.
Guided climbing tours
- Mammut via ferrata (fixed rope route) at Schweifinen: for beginners and advanced climbers
- Sport climbing in the Eschbalme area or on Riffelhorn
- Gorge Adventure fixed rope route: through the roaring Gorner Gorge
- Climbing and glacier week for children and young people: 5 days for 10 to 18 year olds
For details of climbing tours with Zermatters click here.
Do you want to experience the mountains the way only the locals normally do? The team at Zermatters are looking forward to sharing their adventures with you
Phone: +41 27 966 24 66